Currently reading: A Nurse in Time - Evelyn Prentiss
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Washington, DC where it is 55F at 9am. So there might be some reading outside later.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
David Sedaris's book. I bought it specially and haven't started it yet. I'm saving it for later.
3) What snack are you most looking forward to?
Two snacks. One the cupcake that I bought yesterday and did not eat. This second one requires a link. Brad's raw kale chips which if you do follow the link I most certainly did not pay that much for! Yikes.
4) Tell us something about yourself!
I really want to be an actual book blogger and blog regularly about books but somehow I find it very hard to actually do. So for all of you who do it regularly or even semi-regularly I admire you guys. The reading I can do. The writing not so much.
5) If you participated in the last readathon, what's the one thing you'll do differently?
This is my second readathon. More exercise. I'm going to a pilates class today. It is my regular Saturday. By regular I mean "the class I try to get to if metro makes it possible." I don't like audiobooks much but I realized that while I can't listen to a book in class I can maximize my reading time by listening to an audio book walking and metro-ing. So audiobooks + exercise I guess.