Friday, April 26, 2013

My Stack

I was going to start this post with how choosing a stack is too much hard work but really I just chose a pile of books that I am somewhat likely to get to tomorrow and called it a day.


But I decided to take a really bad cell phone picture. Yes I have purple sheets They are jersey and super nice to sleep on. You can't read any of the titles so I will link them.

There are a couple of books I might substitute in. I have Prodigy by Marie Lu but it is the second book in a series so I am terrified it will end in a cliffhanger and then I will be all mad. I also have This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E Smith. That one looks cute and fluffy. I also have some e-books for review from Netgalley. But I am not currently in an e-reader mood. I go through phases and right now it is a paper mood.A Also moving the Kindle and the Nook is going to be a lot easier than moving the pile of books.

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice varied selection of books! Good luck with the read-a-thon today.

    ReplyDelete