Sunday, March 18, 2012

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren as a way to showcase the books you got this week. Boy did I ever get books this week.

Books I bought



Pandemonium - Lauren Oliver  - I hemmed and hawed for ages over this and finally decided that if my local bookstore had it then I would buy it. They did. 
The Fault in Our Stars - John Green - This one is signed by John Green so I had to buy it. 
Little Women and Me - Lauren Baratz-Logsted
Where it Began - Ann Redisch-Stampler
Trafficked - Kim Purcell

From the Library

There are no pictures because these were inter-library loan books and have huge ugly stickers on them.




From NetGally

Okay this is the part that needs an explanation. In my non-blogging life I am a librarian. It turns out that NetGally is really supportive of librarians and approves them. I did not know this before I started requesting books so I requested more than I would have otherwise. I also just don't want anyone to think that I got the following books because of this blog.  Yes for a librarian I buy a lot of books. I know. Anyway here they are.


Horse Camp - Nicole Helget and Nate Leboutillier - a review will be coming shortly.



These next three aren't YA but I am super-excited for them. 

Paris in Love - Eloisa James 




Summer Breeze - Nancy Thayer 

That's all for this week. Although that is rather a lot I will admit. 

Also I am a sucker for books with heroines named Gabby/Gabrielle/Gabriella so if anyone knows of any do let me know. 









5 comments:

  1. Pandemonium is really good...I liked it more than Delirium I think. I also read the Catastrophic History recently and quite enjoyed it. Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm thinking Pandemonium is going to be a devour in one sitting kind of book so I'm waiting until I have time to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo good! Yay for Pandemonium, I loved it! And I want to read The Fault in Our Stars very soon. Happy reading:)
    You can find my Mailbox here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, awesome mailbox ;D I hope you enjoy them all :) <3
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! I've heard amazing things about a lot of them and personally I can't wait to read Trafficked - I have a feeling it would make me cry like a baby.

    Enjoy them all and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete