Yay! Readathon time is the best time!
Random sidenote: Blogger does make this blogging thing really easy for people who don't want to be bothered with HTML and CSS. Much easier than the Wordpress template I use elsewhere.
Anyway. I'm drinking coffee and in the middle of my first book. So here is the introductory questions.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to today?
That goes to the last-minute addition that I bought last night To All My Fans With Love, From Sylvie by Ellen Conford. I had thought it wasn't being released until October 15th but it turns out that the Nook version (but not the Kindle version) is already available.
3) What snack are you most looking forward to?
I think probably my giant Toblerone.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself.
I love big dogs. The bigger the better. My ideal dog is a Mastiff.
5) If you participated in the last Readathon what is something you will do differently today?
Well I'm not doing any exercise or going anywhere today because I am sick. So most of my reading will be done from my bed.