Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 Debut Author Challenge



So I decided to sign up for the 2011 Debut Author Challenge hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren because I do like to read new books and discover new authors and I am very, very fond of YA and MG fiction. The idea behind the challenge is to read 12 debut authors this year and that is more than do-able for me.

I haven't had time to think in detail about all the books I'll review but these few look like an interesting starting point for now.

1)The Great Wall of Lucy Wu Wendy Wan-Long Shang
2)Illegal Bettina Restrepo
3)Like Mandarin Kristen Hubbard
4)The Sweetest Thing Christina Mandelski
5) Sister Mischief Laura Goode
6) Never Sit Down in Hoopskirts and Other Things I learned in Southern Belle Hell Cricket Rumley

That's all I feel like doing for now. There will be at least six more.

Also random and unrelated the way blogger does HTML drives me bonkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment